Two articles have been accepted in the conference LION in 2018 that will take place in Greece ( http://www.caopt.com/LION12/)
- Probability estimation by an adapted genetic algorithm in web insurance by Anne-Lise Bedenel, Laetitia Jourdan and Christophe Biernacki
- Adaptive Multi-Objective Local Search Algorithms for the Permutation Flowshop Scheduling Problem by Aymeric Blot, Marie-Éléonore Kessaci, Laetitia Jourdan and Patrick De Causmaecker
Congrats to the authors !
ORKAD has published two new journal articles in January 2018
A part of the team (Aymeric Blot, Marie-Eléonore Kessaci and Laetitia Jourdan) are in Leiden to work with our collaborator Holger Hoos to work on Automatic Configuration of Multi-Objective Local Search Algorithms. Thanks Holger for this interesting meeting !
Sylvain Dufourny has defend his PhD thesis the October 13th 2017 on
" Optimisation de décisions économiques concurrentielles dans un simulateur de gestion d’entreprise".
The jury was compound of
- Directeur de thèse : Clarisse DHAENENS
- Rapporteurs : Sylvie MIRA-BONNARDEL et Ameur SOUKHAL
- Examinateurs : Laurence DUCHIEN et Ammar OULAMARA
Manuel López-Ibánez (Assistant Professor, in the Decision and Cognitive Sciences Research Centre at the Alliance Manchester Business School, University of Manchester, UK) is visiting the ORKAD team from September 13 to September 15, 2017.
A. Blot, L. Jourdan and M-E. Marmion : Automatic Design of Multi-Objective Local Search Algorithms, accepted as full paper in GECCO 2017.